Monday, March 18, 2013

The birth of Heat and Dust

The past few months I have been asked a zillion times as to what would happen to my blogging adventures. Would they end with our return to India.? I knew they wouldn't, cause our adventures were to continue and get even better(or that's how I keep consoling myself). While With love from Lohr is my baby and will continue to be, I was in a constant dilemma as to what to do. I didn't want to merge the two. 
A month ago,I was given a book "Heat and Dust" by my very dear friend H who is German. A book on India written from the perspective of two women(young and old), I am yet to even begin reading it. 
And so it was during one of my sleepless nights that it struck me, Yes!!, that's what I am gonna name this blog, HEAT and DUST. Cause, honestly, this is what I am warned of our impending move to Ahmedabad. Be prepared, you are in for a lot of Heat and Dust!!!


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you here with me and also hoping that I can drag you along on all my adventures, so you may not have much time left to blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited for your next adventure! I wish you and your family safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a good transition for your family, May. Thanks for sharing your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete